Who we are
If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing/using this website.
What information we collect
At hmc we collect personal information about you in order to provide you with the best service. We gather this information about you when you engage with us and use our Services, including, but not limited to, when you purchase products using our sites, register or complete forms on our sites and interact in any social media functions or digital marketing.
The information that we collect from you includes, but is not limited to:
- personal information such as your name, date of birth and gender.
- contact information such as email address, postal address and telephone number.
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers.
- your marketing preferences, including any consent you have given us when you subscribe to our newsletter or set up an online account.
- if you contact us by telephone, email or live chat we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We also collect some information automatically including, but not limited to:
- information related to the browser, device or operating system that you use to access our Services.
- your IP address, the website you came from, information on actions taken on our services including, but not limited to, pages viewed, dates and times of visits, time spent on each page and products viewed, clicked on, added to your basket and purchased.
How we use this information
We process your personal data including, but not limited to, the following purposes:
- to personalise our products and services for you.
- to process and fulfil your order and to provide products and services you have requested.
- to provide customer service care.
- sending you information about changes to our terms or policies.
- verifying your identity.
- to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data.
If you wish to discuss the personal data we hold about you please get in contact via email@example.com
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorised access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the personal data we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the personal data that we collect and store.
Changes to this privacy notice
From time to time, we may update this notice. We will notify you about any upcoming material changes by either sending you an email to the email address you most recently provided to us or by prominently posting a notice on our Services. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this notice so that you know what personal data we collect, how we use it, and with whom we share it.