Our Cookies Policy
- Recognise you when you login to your account and use our services.
- Keep track of any products you may have stored in your shopping cart.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the range of products and services offered by hmc.
- Prevent fraudulent activity.
- Improve security.
- Reporting – this allows hmc to measure and analyse the performance of our products and services.
Blocking cookies may mean you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use many features of the website.
Approved third parties may also set cookies when you use the hmc website. Third parties include ecommerce software providers, providers of measurement and analytics services, software extension providers.
Managing cookies can be done via your browser settings. Please check the ‘Help’ feature on your browser – it will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire.
Disabling all cookies on your browser will prevent hmc and any third parties from transferring cookies to your browser. Doing so however may require you to make manual adjustments every time you visit hmc site while some features and services may not work.